Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ohio Man Claims Right To Have Sex With Boys

This is the exact reason I'm all for public execution.

A suburban Cleveland man accused of sexually assaulting nine disabled boys told a judge Wednesday that his apartment was a religious sanctuary where smoking marijuana and having sex with children are sacred rituals protected by civil rights laws.

If that loophole actually worked I'd still be an Aztec priest carving the still beating hearts from the chests of my human sacrifices on the top of my house, which I called "The Temple". Apparently, when you harm other people during your " Sunday prayers", it's no longer legal. Unless your a Catholic priest, then its okay.

He told the judge, "I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years. The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Admitting it is the first step to recovery. The second however is decapitation. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you want to know what's wrong with the world

August 03, 2006 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time for a lightning bolt to hit his ass

August 04, 2006 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home