Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Iran: Response Will Clear Path for Talks


As long as it doesn't clear any paths through shockwaves and fire I'm all ears.

Iran hinted Tuesday that its response to a Western incentive package aimed at persuading it to roll back its nuclear program would include constructive ideas that it hopes will open the way for negotiations.

I tell you this much, those crazy Islamic governments are like fucking Hitchcock when it comes to suspense. I'm practically shaking in my trousers here in my bomb shelter.

Tehran reiterated Tuesday its intention to meet its self-imposed deadline later Tuesday to reply to the package.

I don't care who you are, you miss your own deadline you are a fucking moron.

The official Iranian News Agency said it would deliver its response at 4 p.m. local time.

At the time of this post, it's 4:18pm in Iran. They missed their deadline.

A top Iranian nuclear official said Tehran's response will provide "an exceptional opportunity" for a return to the negotiating table for a compromise.

Something, somewhere is going to blow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home