Thursday, April 20, 2006

US and Iran on collision course


We're always on a collision course with someone. We're the world wide drama queen.

The drumbeat of war surrounding Iran's nuclear program is growing louder.

Make it sound all dramatic, see what I mean?

There are signs confrontation could turn to conflict in the mix of menacing rhetoric emerging from Iran and growing reports the U.S. military has begun reviewing plans for attacking Iran's nuclear facilities.

Hold on, did I accidentally jump out of bed, wipe my eyes and transport myself back in time about a year? Haven't we known this for awhile now? I thought this headline was offering something different but no. Must be a slow news day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are we going to do once Iran is gone?

April 20, 2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home