Monday, February 06, 2006

Japan, China to resume dialogue


Japan and China will soon resume working-level talks suspended since Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi's visit to a Tokyo war shrine last year Japan 's Foreign Ministry announced Friday.

I'll be completely honest with you. Whether Japan or China are talking to each other is of little consquence to me. As long as I can still eat sushi and General Tso Chicken I'm happy. I picked this article because of the picture that accompanied it.

The countries are at odds over territory, oil and gas deposits in the China Sea, and interpretations of Japan's colonial past.

Yeah whatever...why is he wearing a cowboy hat? Is he making fun of Americans? What does that picture have to do with this fucking story at all? Is he laughing at me? What's going on here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home