Monday, February 06, 2006

Israeli air attack on car in Gaza kills three


You know, if I were Palestinian and I was a militant, I would walk wherever I went.

Israeli forces killed three members of an armed wing of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah movement and wounded five others in an air strike which targeted a car in Gaza City early on Sunday, medics and witnesses said.Hours later, a Palestinian stabbed to death a woman and wounded five other passengers on a minibus in Petah Tikva, a city near Tel Aviv.

It's so fucking sad that I can say this, but, this ain't nothing new. (and that's 3 points for a double negative, see if CNN can get away with that shit)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

simply put! there will NEVER be peace in that area. those sick insane bastards will kill each other until there's no one left.

February 06, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger none said...

.......and the problem with that is?

February 08, 2006 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home