Friday, February 17, 2006

Frat Accused In Alleged Goat Sex Hazing Incident


I want you all to listen to me very carefully. DO NOT have sex with goats. That's all we need, some type of goat flu or some shit. Can't you people just masturbate like normal human beings?

Some Bowling Green police officers found more than they bargained for after stopping by a Western Kentucky University fraternity party early Thursday.

When our parents send us to college, it's with the hope that we will find out who we truly are, determine the course of our lives, have a little fun while expanding our minds and building steps to a brighter future. This is the hope of our parents. I don't think any parents send their kids to college in the hopes they will discover the joys of bestiality by having sex with a goat.

The officers discovered a live goat stuffed into a storage room of the Alpha Gamma Ro house with no food or water.

No food, no water, and people were fucking it. I'm glad I didn't go to college. I wouldn't fit in. (I would have fed the goat)

Some of the students told police the goat was going to be used in a hazing ritual.

I don't think any 'club' is worth being a part of that only accepts members after they have sex with a goat. That's a club I'll pass on thanks.

The goat was sent to the Warren County Humane Society so it could be examined by a veterinarian.

Now the goat's going to need rape crisis therapy. Good work Americas future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home