Saturday, January 28, 2006

Taliban militants burn down three Afghan schools

Cause learning is the devil!

Taliban insurgents have torched three schools in a restive southern province of Afghanistan, the latest attacks in the militants' campaign against the U.S.-backed government and its efforts to promote education.

You know what Western society should start doing? Promoting Islam. Yeah, that'll fuck with their heads a little. They hate us so much but if we start pushing Islamic laws and shit, their heads will explode.
It's like asking a robot one of those universal unanswerable questions that fry their circuits like if I could not tell a lie and I said "Everything I say is a lie" then am I lying or am I telling the truth cause if I'm telling the truth then it's a lie? Get it? Hey...my nose is bleeding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! maybe we should try that here when the education budget rolls around.

January 30, 2006 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home