Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Iran's Offer From Russia on Uranium Gets UK Backing

More possible progress? Is today, January 25th, 2006, the day that may be remembered as the day the planet took a positive turn? Is it true?

Britain welcomes a proposal by Russia's government to process uranium for Iran's nuclear program on Russian soil.

Sounds good to me. That way it can be monitored and gauged and maybe Iran won't blow Israel up. I may not know all the facts, actually, I can guarentee I don't but this sounds like an okay solution. And if Britain's backing it, it's got to be good. (These people gave us cricket!)

Uranium enrichment by the Russians would eliminate the need for Iran to carry out the work, a procedure the U.S. says may be used by the Islamic republic to produce nuclear weapons and threaten world security.

Good thinking Russians. Glad to see you're out to help the world. Hey...we trust the Russians now right? I mean, this is a good thing right? I guess we'll see in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home