Monday, December 19, 2005

Sharon suffers minor stroke three months ahead of elections

Wow, I can hear the Palestinians cheering from here.

Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon rested in hospital on Monday after a minor stroke that raised questions over his political future, but doctors said he should recover fully and was unlikely to face another attack.

Another stroke that is. I wouldn't rule out the word attack in his future...not in that region. You know why Americans tend to drop dead earlier and more frequently than Europeans? Cause we live such stressful lives. However, I'm not surprised the Prime Minister of Israel had a stroke. It's got to be more stressful over there than being caught by your wife with another woman in a hotel room that decorates it's walls and furniture with butcher knives.

Sharon told Israeli media overnight that he was fine.
"I guess I should have taken a few days off," he said. "There are people who are already interested in a replacement? Well, maybe it's too soon. I'm still here, no?"


Ssshhh! Don't jinx yourself man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home