Thursday, December 15, 2005

With Strike Looming, Bloomberg Says Get Creative

Yeah, I don't think making a picture of a bus out of macaroni and glue is going to get my ass to work on time Bloomy.

"It will not be easy for anybody in any part of all five boroughs, and the only thing I can urge you to do is to make plans, try to be inventive, bicycle, walk, stay with a friend," Bloomberg said Wednesday at a news conference as he discussed the city's contingency plan in the case of a strike.

The day I bike my ass to work in the middle of December is the day I quit my fucking job. Isn't this what sick days are for?

Look I could give two shits (I always wondered about that saying, give two shits, kind of a real nasty image) why the NY transit workers are striking. I care about one thing. Traffic. And this is going to cause traffic to become hell on earth. I'm calling out tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mad Man
you out did yourself on this one.
I'm not from NY but I find this one so very fucking funny. Hope everyone see's the humor in what he said and the way you brought it out

December 15, 2005 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home