Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Iran's President Again Doubts Holocaust

My girlfriend and I had a discussion with our little one just the other days trying to help her understand that while negative attention is still attention, it's the bad sort of attention and a type of attention that can get a missile fired into your bedroom window (our daughter is still sleeping in the bathtub).

Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is that we learn from them. Right?

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has reiterated his doubt about the Holocaust and called on Muslim nations to take a proactive stand on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, state media reported Tuesday.
The president's comments, published on Iranian state television's Web site, were the second time in a week he has expressed doubt about the Nazi genocide of Jews during World War II. In October, Ahmadinejad also said Israel should be "wiped off the map."


Not exactly diplomatic huh? Since I started doing this blog I've learned a lot about the Israel / Palestine conflict over there in the Holy Land. Certain things have come to light. Since, as an American, my first instinct is to blame the Palestinians, I decided to be fair and objective. My conculsion?

Israelis and Palestinians are fucking crazy. They are arguing over dirt. I don't care who was their first and who's God has a bigger penis then the other or whatever. All I care about right now is that my Christmas tree fell over this morning and my ornaments broke.
I care that Iran may be trying to obtain the know-how and ability to become a nuclear-armed country, especially with a leader as crazy as, well, Israelis and Palestinians. You know, that whole part of the globe has been nothing but trouble lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home