Friday, December 23, 2005

Egyptian Opposition Leader, Echoing Iran, Calls Holocaust "Myth"


Oh come on, it's been done, do something original, say something that hasn't been said by a pyschopath already. Run around claiming Idaho potatoes have an anti-Allah serum cooked into them or something.

The leader of Egypt's main Islamic opposition group said Thursday the Holocaust was a ''myth,'' and he slammed Western governments for criticizing disclaimers of the Jewish genocide.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Look, you Islamic fanatics have had your time in the spotlight. Let's move it along now. We all know, you don't like America, Israel, or anyone who doesn't live on sand I guess. What I don't understand is why you guys have to scream this shit from the mountains. I don't care if the leader of Egypts Islamic opposition thinks the Holocaust was a myth. I know people who don't believe in dinosaurs either. Hell, I went to school with a girl who thought the government was sending signals to her braces through the television. She's in politics now.

My point is simple. Shut up. No one cares what you think. At least I don't. Besides, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is all the crazy I can take from that whole fucking region right now.

''Western democracies have slammed all those who don't see eye to eye with the Zionists regarding the myth of the Holocaust,'' said Muslim Brotherhood chief Mohammed Mahdi Akef.

Yeah, and you've bombed everyone who doesn't see eye to eye with your Quran, or Q'uran or Kuran, you know, that book you all like. I hate to come down on Islam like this but, is their any sane people over there in the Middle East? Could someone put a microphone on a Muslim that isn't fanatical. We need some balancing here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mad Man...you never have to worry now. the material will just flow with these two morons...between him and the jerk from Iran, they'll keep you in business for a long time.
Hey! i just remembered who you sound like, that guy on the Daily show... Louis Black. Boy would it be cool if I was writing to him and cooler if I wasn't...that means you're not discovered yet...I think

December 23, 2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

ah...I am an undiscovered...except by a few who stop by the blog, so, I guess I've been discovered...but not by anyone who would pay me to do this.

Thanks for stopping by.

December 23, 2005 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home