Friday, January 18, 2008

Mystery Disease Gives Sensation Of 'Bugs Eating Skin'

Sounds fun.

An unexplained disease that sufferers say cause overwhelming sensations of bugs crawling, biting and stinging their skin and mystery lesions that never heal is being investigated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

I thought this was just called being crazy.

The illness is called Morgellons and Florida, Texas and California are states with apparent hot spots for the condition.

Well I don't live in any of those states so I guess I just have to worry about the other million strange diseases that will kill me.

People who report suffering from the condition identify a range of symptoms including vision loss, mental confusion and fatigue. Some sufferers also said they have experienced tiny fibers that pop out of their skin.

I'm itchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home