Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Man Drinks Liter of Vodka at Airport Line

Yeah, fucking airports'll do that to ya.

A man nearly died from alcohol poisoning after quaffing a liter (two pints) of vodka at an airport security check instead of handing it over to comply with new carry-on rules, police said Wednesday.

Now THAT'S alcoholism. All you out there slowly drinking yourselves to death take note, this guys gonna win the race.

The incident occurred at the Nuremberg airport on Tuesday, where the 64-year-old man was switching planes on his way home to Dresden from a holiday in Egypt.

64-years-old and still chugging vodka like a fucking champ. Seriously though kids, don't do that at home, or the airport cause it's just fucking stupid.

New airport rules prohibit passengers from carrying larger quantities of liquid onto planes, and he was told at a security check he would have to either throw out the bottle of vodka or pay a fee to have his carry-on bag checked as cargo.

"I'll take option 3!"

Instead, he chugged the bottle down - and was quickly unable to stand or otherwise function, police said.

Should have tasered him to see what would happen.

A doctor called to the scene determined he had possibly life-threatening alcohol poisoning, and he was sent to a Nuremberg clinic for treatment.

Sometimes that good idea you have is really a bad idea hiding behind your stupidity.

The man, whose name was not released, is expected to be able to complete his journey home in a few days.

And the plane will fly fueled only on his breath.

1 Comments:

Blogger f.b.i.t.c. said...

What can I say - other than DUMB ASS!!!

Hey, I won't pay for the booze, but I will pay for rebooking a flight because of my own greed and stupidity.

And at 64, you'd've thought he'd learned by now . . . . . .

December 13, 2007 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home