Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Heights of superstitious India: Man marries dog

I don't know if I'd call that superstitious. Heights of confusion maybe, heights of insanity, heights of heights to go to break a dry spell?

If there is a country that often takes superstition to different heights, it's India.

There's that superstition word again.

Throw salt behind you over your shoulder every morning to have a good day.

That's not too bad.

Bury your child's first tooth in cow-dung and throw it over your roof -- it will hasten the child's teething process.

Do you wait for your child's tooth to fall out or do you just shove the kids face into cow shit? And what do you throw over the roof? The tooth, the cow shit or the kid?

About 300 million gallons of waste go into the Ganges everyday, yet people go to bathe there as they believe it will wash away their sins.

They better hope it washes away their sins cause bathing in that will fucking kill you.

The latest demonstration of superstitious India: Indian man marries female dog to redeem himself of stoning two dogs to death. When he killed those two dogs about 15-years ago, he suffered some form of paralysis and lost hearing in one ear. An astrologer told him that he was cursed for his bad deed and marrying a dog was the only remedy.

Is it sad that I'm at least partially relieved it was a female dog? When I was in my younger teens I shot a bird with a BB gun. I felt horrible. It bothers me to this day when I think about it but I'm not about to fuck a Toucan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this shit go's on in America every day...they just don't tell anybody.
pet owners in America love their pets and would marry them, if they could get away with it...well at least that's what it sounds like when they talk about their pets.

November 21, 2007 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home