Monday, October 01, 2007

Britney Spears Ordered to Give Kids to Kevin Federline

Bout time.

Britney Spears' continuing downward spiral took a devastating turn on Monday when she was ordered to relinquish custody of her children by a judge who had cited a troubling lifestyle fueled by drugs and alcohol.

Am I the only one forseeing a Brintey Spears headline soon involving a motel room, an empty bottle of sleeping pills, a few bottles of alcohol and a failed attempt of CPR?

Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that ex-husband Kevin Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

While I won't claim to be "in the know" of how fit Britney Spears is as a parent, I'm still glad she's losing her kids. I like it when these bratty, fake pop-kids get a wake-up call. Paris's jail stint, Lohan's collapse into failure and now Britney's failure as a mother. Sure it's wrong of me to take pleasure in others misfortune but damnit, I can't help it, I'm American.

The order stemmed from an unspecified oral motion made by Federline's attorneys and was handled in a closed-door hearing. The judge's order didn't state the reason for the change in custody and all transcripts of the proceedings were ordered sealed.

Why seal the proceedings? I've seen the pictures on the internet. If I saw pictures of my mother partying drunk and high as shit and wearing no underwear and shaving her head and acting the all-around moron, I'd want to go live with daddy too.

Spears also was previously ordered to meet weekly with a "parenting coach" who was to observe and report back to the court about her parenting skills.

There's a parenting coach? Where do I get one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home