Friday, January 05, 2007

Bush: No peace with Iran developing nuclear arms


I gave up on peace over five years ago. Now I just want personal quiet. Are nuclear bombs loud?

U.S. President George W. Bush on Thursday applauded German Chancellor Angela Merkel's support for U.N. Security Council sanctions against Iran, saying he did not see peace with Tehran developing nuclear weapons.

Does anyone see peace at all? I'm not saying that Iran should be allowed nuclear arms. I'm against that completely, especially after that whole call for Israel to be wiped off the map. But let's be honest with ourselves here people. There will be no peace. Ever. The only time there will be peace is when everyone is dead. Then it will be peaceful. And quiet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this dirt bag is at it again!
I think you it right Mad Man...when everyone is dead...and it looks like it's heading in that direction

January 05, 2007 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home