Friday, June 02, 2006

Web users to 'patrol' US border

I'm against illegal immigration, but I'd be god-damned if I'm getting off my ass to do anything about it.

A US state is to enlist web users in its fight against illegal immigration by offering live surveillance footage of the Mexican border on the internet.

I'm starting to understand why the world hates us.

The plan will allow web users worldwide to watch Texas' border with Mexico and phone the authorities if they spot any apparently illegal crossings.

"Yes border police, I think I see someone running across the border right now and he's wearing blue jeans and a...oh never mind, he just got into a pick-up truck and he's gone now. Sorry to bother you."

Texas Governor Rick Perry said the cameras would focus on "hot-spots and common routes" used to enter the US.

And we report this so that any illegals crossing the borders can avoid the "hot-spots". Perhaps there's something in the Amercian water supply that is rendering us all retarded. Someone should look into that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

June 09, 2006 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

July 21, 2006 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home