Friday, June 16, 2006

Ahmadinejad’s positive talks in Shanghai


Oh yeah. About what?

President Mahmud Ahmadinejad who was in China to attend the 6th Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit held separate and fruitful talks with leaders of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, and the Indian oil minister who represented his country in the conference.

This is good news to the America-hating parts of the world. Not one country mentioned likes where I live. That, to me, makes the whole "positive" part of the talks a matter of perception.
The summit was officially opened on Thursday and lasted until Friday.

Wow. A whole day. Amazing that world leaders can pay attention that long.

“Iran and China have many common views on world developments,” Ahmadinejad said, adding, friendly Tehran-Beijing relations benefit not only the two countries but also the Middle East and the entire world.

I don't feel that I benefitted at all. And unfortunately, I'm part of the entire world. I can't wait till we colonize the fucking moon. Is there a waiting list I can get on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home