Friday, November 18, 2005

Possible Tamiflu Deaths


If the flu doesn't kill you, the medicine will.

U.S. regulators are studying the deaths of 12 children in Japan who took Roche AG's flu-fighting drug Tamiflu. Every year my office offers free flu shots. I never get one. I never get the flu. A co-worker of mine got the flu shot last year. He was out sick with the flu for two weeks. Because of this I have concluded that the health agencies do not have a clue as to what the fuck they are doing. I know, one-hundred percent KNOW, the day I get a flu shot is the day I get the flu.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it was "concerning" that 32 psychiatric events, such as hallucinations and abnormal behavior, also had been reported in children who took Tamiflu, which is in high demand because it is considered to be one of the best defenses against avian flu in people. Hallucinations and abnormal behavior is one hell of a side effect. Speaking of which, have you seen those drug commercials on television? I saw one yesterday that had a side effect of fucking seizures. I don't know if getting a good nights sleep is worth spending most the next day shaking violently on the floor and foaming at the mouth. We're going to kill ourselves with our remedies.

On the other hand, hallucinating isn't that bad. Some people pay good money for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home