Monday, January 29, 2007

UK X-Ray Spies to see you Nude

So where do I sign up?

British officials are set to take the first steps in a controversial security plan aimed at placing X-ray surveillance cameras on area lampposts.

Great, so there you are walking down the street and BAM, not only are nude pictures going to be snapped of you, exposing your...um...short-comings, but now you're infertile as well. Thanks guys.

The Sun newspaper said that leaked Home Office documents revealed the proposal for the heightened security measure and British government officials are now preparing for a public backlash.

Don't you guys have any other technology that can find bombs and weapons without seeing us naked? I mean seriously, I don't even like to see myself naked. It's a sight I wouldn't wish on anybody.

"The social acceptability of routine intrusive detection measures and the operational response required in the event of an alarm are likely to be limiting factors," the memo said. "Privacy is an issue because the machines see through clothing."

This is horrible, reprehensible, disgusting and demeaning. Where can I buy one?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy this is a great idea...that British dude, that coments here, should be very careful when walking down the streets.

January 30, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger none said...

Trust me, you don't wanna see me naked - and I'll probably cause the camera to implode if it spies my arse.

(Plus it'll need a bloody good telephoto lens to see anything of interest - assuming someone is interested . . .) ;-)

January 31, 2007 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home