Monday, June 26, 2006

Iced marijuana tea to debut in British health food shops

See now, that's what I need before a hard day at work. Leave it to the tea-masters over in Britain to do it right.

British health food shops will soon be offering customers iced cannabis tea, its Swiss distributor said. Sold under the label "C-Ice Swiss Cannabis Ice Tea", the beverage contains five percent of hemp flower syrup and a tiny (0.0015 percent) quantity of THC, the active ingredient of marijuana.

Oh man, that's way too little THC. You won't get high off that unless you drink about eight gallons. Clear your schedules partners. What a waste though. I don't know anyone who ever said "Man, I wish they could get the THC out of my weed man, cause I love the taste."

Any ingredient that could put it in the drugs category has been removed and the tea will not lead to dependency.

Just frustration.

But British anti-drug campaigners say that selling the tea is dangerous because it will give young people the impression that cannabis is commonplace.

It is. I smoked a lot of pot in my day but have never touched any other drug. Why? Cause I don't trust my fellow man enough to do any drug manufactered by another human being. The idea that marijuana is an evil, evil plant is so medeval that at this point they should legalize it just so we can forget, even if only for about a half an hour, how fucked up the world is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there was a great reason to love the British...god save the Queen and the marijuana.

June 27, 2006 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home