Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tiger Woods Criticized for using the 'S-word'


Oh no, Tiger Woods said shit, what is this world coming to? You know, when I was in 1st grade, my fucking teacher called me an asshole. Just, put that in perspective.

Golfer Tiger Woods has been criticised for saying he played like 'a spaz'. Can using the word ever be right?

Wait a second...spaz? He said spaz? That's the S-Word now? What the fuck is that shit about? Have you all lost your fucking minds. What's he supposed to say?
"I'm playing like I've been stricken with down syndrome."

So what did Tiger Woods mean when he said: "I was so in control from tee to green, the best I've played for years... But as soon as I got on the green I was a spaz."

He meant he played like a retard. Like someone who had no control over there bodily functions. Like he was spazzing out. See the story below on Google and censorship and try to figure this fucking country out. Until then I'll be hiding under my bed and crying cause you people fucking frighten me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if it's the same people of South Park. FUCK the "do gooder's" in this country. FUCK the PC people also.

April 14, 2006 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home