Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Melissa Theuriau goes topless


Not sure why this is news, but it sure cheered me up this morning.

French anchor babe Melissa Theuriau might be the greatest French import since Bridget Bardot, except that she's not actually been imported. Theuriau, a presenter on "LCI Matin" (LCI Morning), a Today Show-style French morning show, is already legendary on the internet for her beauty and her breezy outfits, but the only early risers she's giving a rise to are the French.

Fucking French people.

Okay so apparently there really is no news here aside from the fact that someone managed to snap some topless photos of Ms. Theuriau on a beach and since this world is so very much in love with boobies, it becomes news. Personally, I really subscribe to the "breasts are breasts" club and, while I'm well aware they come in many wonderful shapes and sizes, I find no reason to get all crazy over them. Personally, I'm an ass man. Does that sound gay? I like a nice round, curvey ass on a woman and I'm happy. So, in protest of treating women like pieces of meat, I am refusing to post the naked picture of Ms. Theyriau's glistening and wet nude body on my blog.
I was only kidding. There you go. Enjoy the day!

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I have no idea who the hell this woman is. . . . . . . but who the fuck cares if she looks like that, now if I can only get this exclusion order lifted . . . .

March 15, 2006 4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mad Man! you've made my day!
remind me...and why do we hate the French

March 15, 2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home