Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mexican Senate sides with mom deported from USA

You'd really think Mexico would be more concerned with the fact that their people are willing to risk their lives to get the fuck out of their country. I guess it's a good thing that the Mexican Senate has no sway here in the US. Or do they?

A Mexican Senate committee passed a measure Wednesday urging President Felipe Calderon to send a diplomatic note to the United States protesting the deportation of an illegal migrant who took refuge in a Chicago church for a year.

I really, really don't get this shit anymore. Let's put this in terms I know that the US people can understand. Let's say you're illegally stealing cable television, you know, one of those magical black boxes that hooks you into the pay stations for free. Ok, so, you're enjoying your free cable when one day the cable company stops by and says, "hey, you can't get illegal cable." and they shut it off. Now, you have broken the rules. You were illegally stealing cable. YOU HAVE NO LEG TO STAND ON TO FUCKING COMPLAIN! So what do you do? You steal cable again, and you get caught again. Now, you would have to be a fucking MORON to complain about it again. Why? CAUSE YOU'RE BREAKING THE LAW! All these illegal aliens from Mexico are saying is, "I want to leave in the US, but I'll be damned if I'm going to do it the legal way. I want to do it the easy way." Now I have to ask, are these the people you want in the country? I can't just go run into Canada and live there. I can't fly to Italy and buy a home and say, "I'm staying." You're in the country illegally. It's illegal. It's against the US laws. You have no right to complain. Jeez people. Give me your tired, your poor, your hundled mass yearning to be free doesn't mean run across the desert and hang out at home depot. I'm not saying don't try to be an illegal alien, I'm just saying shut the fuck up when you get caught. You're in the wrong.

The committee also approved a scholarship to help her 8-year-old U.S.-born son, Saul, who is an American citizen and stayed in the United States.

We should build a moat. We need a moat.

Elvira Arellano, 32, became an activist and a national symbol for illegal immigrant parents by defying her deportation order and speaking out from her sanctuary in the Adalberto United Methodist Church. She announced last week that she was leaving to try to lobby U.S. lawmakers for immigration reform.

ILLEGAL. ILLEGAL. Oh my fucking God. I'm leaving. Are we sending anyone to Mars? Can I hitch a fucking ride.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we don't want these fuckers, you keep them. Just go's to show how serious Mexico is on stopping the flow

August 24, 2007 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the more I read about our lawmakers, the more I see how fucked up they are. The bush administration is like a cancer, they did what they wanted and took no accountablity...the rest of the country is doing the same...it's open season on lying and breaking
the law and there's no one to step up and stop the bleeding.
I feel like the Mad Man...put me in a rocket and get me the fuck out of here

August 24, 2007 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home